I opened up the blower and it didn't need a rebuild - got lucky! I've had it installed for almost 4 weeks now. It's really quite awesome. Just what the V6 needed. It's perfect for a daily driver.
Here's the front view.
Side view. I had to order a new vacuum valve from Magnuson. You can also also see where I tapped in the fuel for the URD 7th Injector.
Gadget's URD kit is really clean. Everything was bolt-on and very well put together. He also machined an injector mount which mounts the 7th injector in the factory EGR location.
The biggest side expense in the kit was having to buy the a new TRD pulley and belt assembly.
All-in-all the installation was cake. It drives very well but I need a custom tune. Gadget's base fuel map is still a bit lean on my truck I feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment