Friday, March 7, 2008

Home Delivery Rocks!

If there are any companies making money in this internet age it's definitely UPS and FedEX. I got my new American Racing Torq Thrust II rims last night and hopefully my Vortec heads soon via home delivery. Saves me so much time.

I went with 16"x7" up front & 16"x8" out back. Both sets have 4" backspacing. I was running a 16"x8", 4" backspacing up front initially but it was rubbing way too much. Who needs a set of two? I have two for sale now on craigslist.





BTW... If you ever need old school hot rod wheels I recommend buying from Karen (aka: gonefishing69 on ebay) . Sometimes it's how people handle shipping errors and not how cheap the product is - she just happens to be great at both!

I'm also supposed to get my Vortec heads this week. I'm taking a big risk because i'm buying them used. I'm hoping they aren't cracked.

No comments: